Social Ethics, Discipline, Knowledge and Results
A great science teacher should be able to make the subject extremely interesting to his or her children by simplified 'easy to remeber' methods and should be able to produce very high results at the G.C.E. OL examination. The teacher should also take an extra effort to plant a seed in the young minds which could result - genuing, kind-hearted, world class doctors, engineers and scientists to the nation.
Education is not an INDIVIDUAL SPOON FEEDING, done FORCEFULLY & SECRETLY at HOME by paying a LARGE sum of money on an hourly basis.
Talented teachers who are capable of producing A's will not visit house to house but attract many students from different parts of the country.
Along with valuable SOCIAL ETHICS, let your child understand the most COMPLICATED OL-SCIENCE in an INTERESTING and extremely SIMPLIFIED manner, using EASY to remember techniques in a comfortable AIR CONDITIONED classroom as a TEAM in a well DISCIPLINED ‘HOMELY’ atmosphere.
Produce the highest percentage of A's in science, at the G.C.E. Ordinary Level Examination and to be a loving father to my precious students and guide them to maintain a high standard of discipline in life. - Channa Asela
About the tutor - Channa Asela
Teaching is my hobby which gives me immense satisfaction. Wealth is the results of my students.
The art of teaching is a precious gift of God. Every qualified person cannot implant his or her knowledge in young minds. Teaching is a session, which converts confusing & complicated facts into simple & understandable set of memories.
At present, I am transforming the minds of young Thomians and guiding them to build their character, at my loving Alma Mater - S. Thomas' College, Mt. Lavinia, the School by the sea.
Contact numbers - 0755 27 93 17 or 071 4 820 596
The unmatched facilities
* Air conditioned & spacious class room with comfortable
furniture, at my own premises
* A free packet of Milo during the break
* Lab practicals performed under my supervision and guidance
* Monthly Continuous Assessments (MCA)
* A parents' day held once in three months to discuss the improvements & shortcomings
* A daily updated web site to provide information to my students and their parents
* Discussing past paper questions (1997-2010) at the end of each unit
* Using the modern technology to have slide shows & video clips
* Scientific episodes & cartoon films prior to the commencement of classes